Next Wave Collective is a two-year giving program, where an intimate group of supporters experience Next Wave’s unique festival cycle from the inside.
Meet artists. See how art gets made. Engage in the ideas that drive it.
Joining the Collective is a statement about the future you want to see. It means Next Wave artists are surrounded by a loyal community of supporters who share our values and want to see new work come to life.
Next Wave Collective membership includes:
- Invitations to intimate meet-and-greets nationwide
- Opportunities to attend artist development showings leading into Next Wave Festival
- Regular updates from artists about their creative process
- Offers on events at Brunswick Mechanics Institute and Next Wave Festival
- Opening night invitations to special projects produced by Next Wave
- Personalised recommendations to buy and experience emerging art in Melbourne
- Invitations to talks and events in the lead up to and during Next Wave Festival
This giving opportunity only comes around once every two years, and registrations are now closed.
If you wish to explore other donation options or ways to support Next Wave, please contact Priya Pavri, General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 03 9329 9422.