Join the Next Wave Collective
Next Wave Collective is a two-year giving program, where an intimate group of supporters experience Next Wave’s unique festival cycle from the inside.
Meet artists. See how art gets made. Engage in the ideas that drive it.
As our 2019/20 Collective Members, you will walk alongside the artists as they work towards the premiere presentation of their project at Next Wave Festival 2020, knowing that your gift is making it happen.
Your investment of $250 per year, over two years (2019 – 2020) will be instrumental in creating the conditions for the new generation of Australian artists to thrive.
Next Wave Collective membership includes:
– Invitations to intimate meet-and-greets nationwide
– VIP access to private development showings leading into Next Wave Festival
– Exclusive offers on events at Brunswick Mechanics Institute and Next Wave Festival
– Opening night invitations at Brunswick Mechanics Institute produced events
– Quarterly updates from artists about their creative process
– Personalised recommendations to buy and experience emerging art in Melbourne
– Private talks and events in the lead up to and during Next Wave Festival
Joining the Collective is a statement about the future you want to see.
This opportunity only comes around once every two years.
2019/20 Next Wave Collective memberships close 30 June 2019.
Join before 10 May for an opportunity to meet our 2019/20 artists and gain insight into Next Wave Festival 2020.
If you wish to explore other donation options or ways to support Next Wave, please contact Priya Pavri, General Manager on 03 9329 9422.